Thursday, February 9, 2012

Messages from the Universe

I've been in kind of a holding pattern with my writing for a few weeks. At first it was a conscious choice - I wanted to take a break and re-charge. But this last week, every time I sit down to write, I end up...not.

I keep coming across quotes that make me feel as if the universe is telling me to get off my ass and write. I'm paying attention, honestly. But sometimes it's like a magnetic force separates me from the keyboard, at least when I have a .doc file open. A Cone of Silence of sorts.

First of all, this quote resonates with me:


But these are the messages I really needed to hear:




This should be my motto:


I need to remind myself of this:


And this final thought:


2 comments:

  1. Becke, I loved your post, but don't be too hard on yourself, I'm sure your muse will reappear at any moment
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete