It's always fun to receive an award, especially a cool one like the LIEBSTER.
I'm sending a big thank you to the extremely talented CARRIE SPENCER for giving my blog this coveted award! Carrie can be found at Romance University as well as at her own blog.
In keeping with the traditions associated with receiving the Liebster Blog Award, I must now convey the following:
Winners of a Liebster must:
1. Post the award on your blog and show thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them via the award graphic ~ Check!
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog or send them a shout out on Twitter. ~ Check!
3. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the Internet – other writers (and bloggers) ~ Check!
My top picks for the next Liebster are:
1. JESSICA DAVIS - Okay, she's my daughter, but she also has a very cool make-up blog called DON'T CALL ME JESSIE. You can also find lots of cute kitten pictures there!
2. KERI STEVENS - Twitter Goddess, author of Carina Press' STONE KISSED, member of OVRWA, belly dancer, mom, good friend and brilliant critique partner. Keri is multi-talented! Check out her blog LEAP! And love will catch you.
3. JENNIFER TANNER - I met Jen at the Romance Bandits blog some time back. Now we have Romance University in common in addition to being long-distance friends and critique partners. You'll be seeing her name on a book cover before long! Her blog is ROMANCE AND OTHER LEGAL STIMULANTS.
4. RENEE VINCENT, author of RAELIKSEN and others, is a member of OVRWA and a prolific blogger with endless energy and a gift for discovering some of the hottest male models you'll ever see. Her blog is called PAST THE PRINT - don't miss her Wake-Me-Up Wednesday posts!
5. JAN O'HARA - I met Jan through Jennifer Crusie's Cherry Forum several years ago and had the pleasure of meeting her at RWA National in 2009. We belong to a writer's group called the Cherry Tarts. Jan blogs at Writer Unboxed and the always interesting TARTITUDE: Art. Attitude. Vitamin C.
Thanks again for the award, Carrie!